суббота, 9 февраля 2013 г.

ноты для пианино современных песен jusper forks

Secret Garden - "Adagio" Music by Rolf LovlandArranged by me"Adagio" appears on the Secret Garden album "Songs from a Secret Garden." Apparently, it was also used in the movie 2046. According to Rolf Lovland, the slow movements of Bach's compositions were the source of inspiration for this piece. So, not so surprisingly, it sounds pretty Baroque. I use the score from the Secret Garden Collection book (ISBN: 0757937063). It's written for violin with piano accompaniment, but with a little creativity it's possible to play most of the notes in this piece (trying to voice the counterpoint was pretty challenging though).If you like this video, I invite you to check out my previous piano solos of other Secret Garden works. I plan to post Secret Garden piano solo arrangements of "Nocturne" and "Reflection" by the end of January as well. After that, I plan to take a break from Secret Garden and post some of my piano solo arrangements of other contemporary composers' music. There are some other Secret Garden pieces that I adore (such as "The Promise," "Papillon" and "Hymn to Hope"), and I'll post those sometime this year.Thanks for watching. Please keep the people of Haiti in your thoughts and prayers...-Rick

Категория ролика:

За ролик пока что никто не голосовал...

, чтобы проголосовать за ролик!

Secret Garden - "Adagio" piano solo

Вы смотрите канал:

Secret Garden - "Adagio" piano solo - Видео-клуб вопросов и ответов

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий